Saturday, December 17, 2005

Recent Finds

One of the second-hand bookstores in my neighborhood keeps a crate of old comics; turnover isn't high, but new things do appear there now and then. (Come to think of it, I'm probably the only one buying anything from this stash.) This afternoon I purchased:

6 issues from Peter David's Supergirl run: numbers 16, 35, 54, 64, 66 and 67. There were actually two copies of #54, and, since they were so cheap, I bought them both; if anyone collects this title and wants it, please let me know.

I've read the final issues in David's run, which appeared in a TPB titled Many Happy Returns, and enjoyed them very much. I'll definitely be on the lookout for more issues.

Anyone who hasn't read (or bought) David's X-Factor #1 should run to their comic shop and do so as soon as they can.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?